Flowerry Pastel




Hey! How you guys doin?! :D now I like to share my Pastel Style to youu guys. So check this out. I was wearing a mini dress from hardware brand. It is totally from Indonesia, Luna Maya, Indonesian artist who owns this brand and I'm proud of wearing it! I called it pastel because the color is so soft, like soft purple. btw thank you Luna Maya! :D andd I wore my pink soft cardigan to add more things in my body(?) and my soft chocolate wedges too.(it's only 10cm btw hihi) I bought it in an online shop about a years ago and the size isss 41! What a huuuge for me:D But that's totally fine, thank youu for readiiinggg!!!! COME AGAAINN!!:D   


  





               my soft chocolate wedges.


notes: Thank You for Jasmine Ramadhanti for the great photos and MUA by Rizkania Ken ;)
check Jasmine's Photographs in Instagram!! @jminee_ 


It's Kinda Behind The Scenes!


it's kinda spamming here :p

 THANK YOU  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts